View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:00 PM
66L72M21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SRT-6 Roadster, Right Time! Right Place!

Originally Posted by bonitaeric
I was going to see the car on Monday but with the big rain storm I did not go - then Tuesday I had to pick up my wife from the airport and then I went Wednesday afternoon - which was too late. You are a lucky guy - I was able to look at it (they wouldn't let me drive it or anything). I am looking for a SRT Roadster. It will be my FL car. I am located in Bonita Springs (gulf side) and I am there 5 to 6 months. I wasn't a vette guy I had a 1994 Viper R/T 10 which I sold last year.
I made an appointment to see the SRT Tuesday (6/23) night online. They wanted me to show up in the afternoon, my schedule wouldn't allow that appointment, so they fixed me up with a 9AM. I left a deposit to hold it til Fri. when they said it would be preped & ready for sale. I showed up Fri to close the deal and there was a problem with the title, it took another week to get the car. There were several srt's for sale in FL, in the months prior to my leaving in June. But my garage is full down there, and I really wanted a different summer driver for MI. The SRT will eliminate one of my Corvettes. The time and place was perfect for me.
You are on the same side of both penusilas as I am. I'm in Apollo Beach most of the year and Oakland county MI. 2-3 months.
Do you miss the Viper?
I hope we can meet up sometime, do you do any car stuff on Woodward?