View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 08:58 AM
xfClifford
Received 64 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: New Owner from Ohio

Originally Posted by +fireamx
Greetings, and congrats on your purchase. Sounds like your car has some of the very common maladies shared on this Forum, no big deal. With 100k it isn't even 1/2 way broke in. Just curious, are you in the car business? Since you said you bought it at work.
Yes, I work for the Beavercreek, Ohio Germain stores, Ford and Honda. I take the pics you see on autotrader, cars.com, and so on. Just started the position recently but I've worked for the company for a couple years. Started as a Lot-Tec cleaning cars and maintaining the new and used inventory for both stores.

When the Crossfire came out I was 17, I fell in love with it. Never had a chance to own one til now. We had a gentleman trade one in that needed some cosmetic TLC, headliner, broken drivers side door handle, ashtray won't stay shut, and so on, but runs and drives as good as one can expect an 11 year old car with 100,000 miles. LOL

Here's the car, Ruby Red i believe? Hasn't had a detail yet and it's in service getting a new Set of Cooper RS3-S tires.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0022.JPG (883.1 KB, 26 views)
IMG_0030.JPG (724.4 KB, 25 views)
IMG_0033.JPG (1.74 MB, 26 views)