View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 04:08 PM
meh03
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Sprint Booster, yes/no?

Originally Posted by Sweet2002
I have just found out about this. I did a search and many seem to give this a thumbs up. However it does not seem to be a must have. There is a thread here right now about the best way to accelerate and though it is not about mods this Booster is not mentioned as something the car should have. Is it proven to reduce et's, truly, by the guys here who have it?
By the way, thanks to the Crossfire guys as I have an SLK32 and there is little on performance on the SLKworld forum!
With your mods, do you have a tune? If not, do that next without question. On the sprint booster, I have mixed thoughts. It was the first mod I had and made a definent difference. Since I've done a lot of mods and tuned everything. I usually drive with the sprint on green. I have to be careful at take off for spin but I get basically instant throttle response while driving which I like. Putting it in red mode is a no no. The car just jumps. So I would say, without many mods, yes. With mods and tune, if you already have it prob worth hanging on to but I wouldn't shell out the money for it at that point. I