View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 10:30 PM
georges99
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Roadster rear window problem solved?

Originally Posted by lovecross
Thanks for your input, sorry to hear that your car has joined the vast majority. Virginia is not included in the 2011 Chrysler Warranty for the 2005 model year cars delivered to only 9 (south east & mid-west) U.S. States. Too bad because if your car was under 100,000 miles and close (give or take) to the 10 year sale date , even in Canada, they may have honored their Warranty.
Please try to get an official response from Chrysler, Canada; it may make a huge difference to everyone, if Chrysler filed any official documents with Canadian Transportation Government Officials concerning this defect. Thank you.
(Go Canadiens, Le Habitant)
Hi again !

I am sorry for my mistake, but I meant to write that the car comes from Florida.
After the car was purchased in Florida, I drove it back to Virginia for a while, before getting it in Canada. The car was really bought from Florida when new.

I have talk with Chrysler Canada, and because the car comes from United States, the warranty is void as soon as it crossed the border to Canada. Otherwise my top would have been covered under that special warranty.

The car only have 65,000 miles.

Last edited by georges99; 08-05-2015 at 10:34 PM.