View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Billto
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Not sure what to make of this

Originally Posted by xjken
I got the mail in today and found this.

It looks all official but, I am thinking it's just their way of trying to sell me something. I have read that there was suppose to be a buy back program for some Jeeps and Rams but not Crossfires. Of all the dealers in the Cincy area this is the only who has sent me anything like this. Kinda strange since I have never dealt with that dealer in the past. Any one else received anything like this?

On another note I went to the storage unit where the XF currently resides to get it out for a run and a quick detail for a show this Saturday. I hit the unlock button on the key fob a couple time and nothing. The drivers door was unlocked so I got in and the car started fine. I then hit the lock switch on the dash and the passenger door and the trunk unlocked. I pulled out and went for a 30 minute drive, during that time the doors did not auto lock. They are suppose to auto lock right? Once back I did the detail and locked her back in the vault.
It looks like a lot of AD'S I get in the mail, not for my XF though. Dealers are always looking for the model cars I have, saying they have many people looking for JUST WHAT I HAVE. Was the envelope a standard company one or one of those blanket type. I think I would call the company and ask. Almost looks like they are trying to take advantage of a perceived situation.