View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Sweet2002
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wrong intake gaskets but...

The intake gaskets I got do not fit the motor but they are the same as in the pics online though on the motor they are shaped differently, now what? I got Fel-Pro MS 97091 which is correct, the pics online are the same as the gaskets I got but the motor has different gaskets.
On the motor the opening is basically oval with no spot where the injector likely sits as the gaskets in the package do. Also it seems the gaskets in the package have a water hole and I don't think the ones on the engine do have this round/oval hole(couldn't be for water) I am at a loss because I got the right gasket according to the part number and the pics online but they are not the gaskets I have on the car! I don't know what to even get as according to all the info i have they are the right gaskets.
I could take the intake manifold off again and take pics of what is on the car and what I got in the package that seems to be correct and my car is wrong, only me!
The gaskets from the package have no part number stamped on them. At a loss here. mark

http://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/7218...e7saApqu8P8HAQ

My gaskets in the package look like these in the link. The gaskets on the engine are not shaped like these! On the motor they do not have the small "hump" in each opening for the head runners. Since I got the correct gasket as far as numbers go but it is not what is on the car what do I do now, suggestions?

Last edited by Sweet2002; 10-04-2015 at 10:15 AM.