View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:51 PM
davidf30
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BAS/ESP No brake lights

Hey everyone. After going through posts on this forum for 2 hours today I still need help. I bought my 04 crossfire 3 months ago and I had the same problem as many do with the BAS/ESP light coming on as soon as you press the brake pedal and stay on and the bulb out light coming on and off as I hit the brake pedal. Along with this my brake lights not working. I replaced the switch under the brake pedal as recommended and it was fine for several weeks.Then the same thing started happening again. I replaced the fuse for the brake light in the fuse box by the headlight switch. Again this seemed to work as it was working fine for probably a week. Then it started happening again. for a month the problem would occur again and I would simply remove the fuse put it back in and problem gone again for anywhere from 1-3 days.
Now all of a sudden replacing the fuse doesn't do anything and I cannot at least temporarily fix the problem to make my car safe to drive. So I am stuck without brake lights. Any ideas/help would be appreciated
Thank You
David