View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:07 PM
onehundred80
Received 552 Likes on 464 Posts
Default Re: BAS/ESP No brake lights

Originally Posted by davidf30
Hey everyone. After going through posts on this forum for 2 hours today I still need help. I bought my 04 crossfire 3 months ago and I had the same problem as many do with the BAS/ESP light coming on as soon as you press the brake pedal and stay on and the bulb out light coming on and off as I hit the brake pedal. Along with this my brake lights not working. I replaced the switch under the brake pedal as recommended and it was fine for several weeks.Then the same thing started happening again. I replaced the fuse for the brake light in the fuse box by the headlight switch. Again this seemed to work as it was working fine for probably a week. Then it started happening again. for a month the problem would occur again and I would simply remove the fuse put it back in and problem gone again for anywhere from 1-3 days.
Now all of a sudden replacing the fuse doesn't do anything and I cannot at least temporarily fix the problem to make my car safe to drive. So I am stuck without brake lights. Any ideas/help would be appreciated
Thank You
David
Are the bulbs in working condition?
Is there any power at the bulbs?
This is the result of search. Click

Last edited by onehundred80; 12-18-2015 at 08:23 PM.