Old 02-27-2016, 10:08 AM
Father Bryan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Retrofit fog/driving lamps to a 2006 Base?

Wow! Thanks for such a thorough response. I had thought a junk yard might be a good source for the lights (my old dad and I frequented them when I was little--back then we called them "junkies," before that word took on another connotation.) I lpoked into Weathertech mats but they don't make them for our cars except an expensive special order. The audio will be more involved than my present tech knowledge level--I think that between the various components you mentioned AND going digital, I'll likely need assistance/advice from a tech-savvy friend. Thanks again for taking time to help out a Crossfire neophyte!
Originally Posted by ala_xfire
1. No one has found any suitable aftermarket fog lights to my knowledge. Best to scour the junk yards for a decent pair : car-part.com
2. You can get Lloyds mats from the CICCI web site.
Chrysler Logo Floor Mats
3. The fuel door does lock when you lock the car. ( I think it does on a base, not 100% sure)
4. Kenwood marine head unit matches best and has good performance. You have no subs in a base model, but you could find them also at the above URL along with mounting hardware. You do not have the Infinity amp to drive them, but an inexpensive aftermarket amp would do the trick.
Kenwood KMR-M312BT Marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs) at Crutchfield.com