View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:55 PM
AZtaylor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Can you turn the wing OFF?

I've read somewhere on the interweb that the roadsters have the rear visibility of a submarine. My '05 is really my wife's daily driver. She laughed when i read that to her and agreed to a certain degree. She says she loses a little bit of her view when on the highway (every day) when she's changing lanes to the right. I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere. I searched the forum for 'turn off wing' and 'deactivate wing' but came up empty. I know i can close the wing when it's open, but it pops up next time she gets on the highway. I'm not terribly afraid of minor mechanical, but i don't wanna un plug a wire and blow a fuse, get beeped at by the dashboard or confuse the on board computer. That wing is one of the main things that made me fall in love on-first-sight. Don't hate me! I've only driven the car a few times in the month we've had it. I get in there and start mashing buttons and exploring. I Love This Car! But it would make her happy. Happy wife! Happy life! Your feedback will be much appreciated.