Old 05-03-2016, 07:23 AM
RED DOG
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default 3:27 rear differential INCLUDING installed WaveTrac AND modified TCM

Offered here is a Crossfire 3:27 rear differential that has the WaveTrac unit already installed AND including the modified TCM (Transmission Control Module) so this package is plug and play / ready to install into an SRT6, run and enjoy.

Background: This package originally came from forum member Grip Grip who sold it to forum member BigKid just a few days before his untimely passing in March 2014. I bought it from Jim's widow and have just never gotten around to installing it. I've recently decided that my heavily modified SSB SRT6 roadster is now fast enough and I'm just going to start enjoying it without making any further performance modifications.

Asking $1800.00 including delivery via FedEx Ground to anywhere in CONUS. EDIT 06/16/16: My asking price of $1800.00 delivered is now FIRM. That's a very fair deal so please don't bother with any low ball offers. Please e-mail me directly at RedDogNumber1@aol.com to complete purchase details. PayPal accepted at +4% to cover the fees OR I will gladly accept payment via cashier's check or money order (shipment after check clears). Thanks for your consideration . . . Bob Davis (Red Dog).

Last edited by RED DOG; 06-16-2016 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Corrected the gear ratio