View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:42 PM
sprite63
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Electric spoiler in SRT-S coupe

Originally Posted by BibaResto
George has come up with a fix to have the spoiler go up and down. Once installed I'll give you an update.

If you're listening in, George, I'm just thinking out loud.

In checking out the non-working automatic interior light problem, I ran into a lot of info regarding the 'workings' of the spoiler. Without a doubt the key question is if the two wires (28 & 29) that go to /from the RCM to/from the spoiler limit switch, ummm, will talk to each other.

Has anyone spent time working in the RCM section that could check the viability on a SRT-6 for these two connections if given their exact location? Or is this a problematic thing to do?
Interested in your solution and search into speed activating the spoiler. I recently bought a trunk for my Miata that had been modified to acomodate the roadster spoiler. Not sure how it was wired, haven't received it yet, but it was working with switch activation. The seller, not the one who did the modification, said it was wired poorly thru the power window circuit. Looking for a better solution and the possibility speed activation. Heres a short video

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...xacWF4bms5elJn