View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 09:00 PM
TeamRXP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Trunk Lid Jammed

HOLY CRAP I READ THIS WHOLE THING!!!! I can't believe how many years this thread has been pulled up VERY COOL..... Well Here's were I'm at after a full day of messing with why my top will not go down. Windows come down I can not hear the electric lock in the trunk work I just get a beep...05 SRT roadster. I went right off and jumped the divider switch. Found the two wires for my trunk latch micro switch and jumped those, made sure my passenger side switch IS engaging... still windows go down flashing light and a beep.....no actuator sound. Pulled electric actuator out, remove black plastic piece re installed with it all the way out....tried it same thing....manually moved the actuator in....same thing...

SO for tomorrow, its trying to "ground" jump the passenger side roof switch to see if I hear the lock in the back. IF not It is probably the actuator switch itself or the roof module...UGH... Wish I knew which wires to ground on the actuator.... then I would figure out its probably the top module..... definitely keeping me busy didn't spend any money yet......LOL