View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 03:47 PM
Mrmiata
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: ABS ESP and an erect spolier

Originally Posted by Reevz1977
Hi Folks,

Time for you ever-dependable and amazing people to help me with yet ANOTHER Crossfire issue (seriously, this car is testing my patience and I am on the cusp of replacing it with a Cayman!!!).

Today, whilst traveling at around 15mph, my ABS & ESP warning lights came on suddenly and my spoiler got all aroused!! The spoiler button was flashing and I can make the spoiler go down, other than to switch off the engine, restart, use the button and then quickly switch off. If the car is left for more than 10 seconds, the warning lights come on and the spoiler jumps to life!

I have tried disconnecting the battery to see if its a sensor just playing up and resetting it, but nada! The breaks are all newish and the car had a full service just 2 months ago.

Any ideas, good people?
Have a coupe with this too.. replaced all wheel speed sensors .. no change.. battery has been replaced along the way.. no change.. Fix the ABS error (I'm guessing pump time) and your spoiler will be happy too I'd bet. When I was digging around for answers.. I recall reading somewhere the spoiler up is a default with these errors.