View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Rmbigdog
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top not working, Spoiler light flashing?

Ok so this is my first post. I recently purchased a 2005 Roadster and the top will not function. The spoiler light is flashing and will not function manually. It does however go up and down at speed and works fine that way. There is no light on the convertible switch and the windows do NOT go down when I turn the D ring and lift the top. From reading in this forum we have tried a few different fixes and made sure that the divider is in place and that switch is working. I have looked into the trunk latch and disconnected the two plugs that I could see there. It did get the spoiler light to go out but then it would not function at all and nothing different on the top? I am thinking we disconnected the spoiler instead of the trunk latch sensor. I have an idea that it might be the fact that the door locks (and Trunk) do not work because the air pump is disconnected or not working at all. My question is if the Air pump that works the locks is not working would that effect the spoiler manual operation and prevent the Top from working? Any input would be appreciated.

2005 Crossfire Limited Roadster.