Thread: LED vs HID
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 10:29 AM
GraphiteGhost
Received 386 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Re: LED vs HID

Originally Posted by BlazingSaddle
I cannot agree with you more such cars are annoying and unsafe. But no need to direct your entire frustration with them on me. Frankly what bothers me much more and impedes my driving are those with one of their headlights pointing right into my eyes and those who drive jacked up high trucks and drive right behind me... just saying

Blazing, didn't point the reply at you, I used the wrong word 'you' in 3 places the post so I can see why you felt that way. Everything you said is right on, we're good. Funny, when those guys jack their front ends (or overload their vehicles) the low beams are like highs, and when you 'flick' them with your highs, they turn on their high beams and it is actually a dimmer glare! I can also say (forgot to include it originally) that some people swing the opposite way when dealing with this issue, know a guy who got tired of the this whole headlight mess on the road and installed a light bar on his aftermarket front bumper AND a light bar on his roof. You can imagine what happens, one day someone will retaliate. Secretly, I hope he does it to a law enforcement agency, I would love to be a fly on the wall when that happens!