View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 11:54 AM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: srt6 throttle or accelerator problem

Originally Posted by Rawn
Hi Guys, I'm desperate to find a fix. My 05 srt6 now has about 50,000 miles and I'm still unable after years, literally years of trying to figure out how to fix it. The problem won't leave an error code so no one can help me with the computers that supposedly know so much. It started out as just a millisecond of a jolt while driving, like punching the gas for the shortest time. a year later maybe it started getting worse, so when you would start it, it would start revving up and down by itself. Then it would start to work fine again, sometimes after seconds, others after minutes, other times after turning it off and waiting a few. Then it just died once and rolled to a stop. Started back up in five and never happened again. STILL NO CODES! Then finally it did the rev thing again and it just sat in the driveway for a couple months. Finally I started it, in neutral and rolled down a hill, limped it to my mechanic, and now it's running perfect in his shop. Still no codes. Any help would be much the appreciated! Call me if you can! 310-709-5561 I love this car but it's making me crazy so I want to dump it! But I love it and would keep it if I could make it dependable.... THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
See if any of Valks symptoms apply to you.
CLICK
Also check for vacuum leaks.

Last edited by onehundred80; 02-07-2017 at 12:01 PM.