View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 11:30 AM
dedwards0323
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts
Default Re: Airbag Recall Parts In

Well I'm back home after having the airbag module recall completed this morning at Benson CDJR in Greenville. They actually did a nice job & took real good care of my car. Service Advisor did a "walk-around" when I pulled it in and was amazed he couldn't find any signs of curb rash, road rash on the front end and/or dings along the body side. He even noted that the driver-side seat didn't even look liked it had been sat in. Told him I expected it returned to me in the same condition and I would do my "walk-around" before I left the dealership.

Anyway, whole process took about 2 hours. I'm sure the actual repair took only about an hour; maybe a little more. But they hardly ever start on time due to other jobs that have "backed up" for one reason or another.

And for anyone that's interested, Part Number for the replacement module on my 2007 was the following: CSF8S155-AA.

While there, I took the time to walk over to Benson's Alfa/Fiat dealership next door to look at an Alfa Giulia up close. They had a model with the 4-cylinder turbo on the floor that I got to sit in and take a detailed look at. Really a nice looking car and priced reasonably. The base level sedan I looked at was barely over $40k. That is actually enough car for me with 280+ hp available.