View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:09 PM
Kingdav1954
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: hot restart problem

Originally Posted by tighed1

You didn't mention if you had fault codes or not. The CPS will throw the P0355 code.
It is possible (if no code) that the fuel relay in the RCM is going bad. If you decide to go this route, repair, don't replace the RCM. I can check and replace the relay and do other repairs to your RCM for just $30.
Cheapest RCM's go for around $140-ish.
LMK
To the best of my memory the only codes that my Roadster has thrown was for the secondary air injection pump, I would get the no start when hot so I replaced the crank position sensor, I thought that took care of it but then it started stalling 😬 since my Roadster is my daily driver to and from work I did not have the luxury of time, so I had to Source one right away, the only place that had one Within a reasonable driving distance was our local Mercedes Benz dealer 😭 so I bit the bullet and bought one. it was the only one they had in stock, no one else within driving distance had one, $225 for the RCM and 5 minutes of my time to put it in and she's been running right as rain since. I still have the old RCM and I've been meaning to send it to you to be repaired but you know how that goes been very busy working and always seem to forget about it. Eventually I'll get around to it.