View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Kingdav1954
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Key fob AND alarm not working

Originally Posted by dylan07
I'm not understanding the attitude, I posted saying I hope it is NOT the alarm module because it is $500. You then replied with several capitalized words and sentences saying the alarm module is only $150, when in fact the alarm module is $500 the siren is what is $150. Somebody told me (may or may not have been you) told me to replace the siren and my problems will be fixed. My fob still does not work. And I kinda felt like there was an attitude with all the caps but I let it go because I appreciate the help and people make mistakes or misundersand things sometimes. It happens, but when you go on to say "is there anything else you're not telling us?"

I am at work, I'll get the car home and then disassemble the fob and reassemble it properly. That could very well fix the problem with the starting. Now can somebody please post a pic of the metal contact and batteries in the remote? Are the prongs supposed to be bent down along the side of the batteries or bent up 90 degrees and resting on top of the batteries?

If I'm coming off ungrateful or offensive I apologize because I am indeed grateful for any help that I get. I really want this problem fixed. And I read a lot on this forum before I bought the car and more afterwards and this seems to be a great community!
With both batteries installed.

hope these pictures help.