Old 09-10-2017, 09:15 PM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: SRT6 Serial Numbers ~ PDF format file...continued

Originally Posted by Dub Dublin
OK, I get that the silly forum software won't let you share an Excel file, but why not just put the sheet up on the net as a shared Google sheet? (BTW, I don't even see the link to the PDF version here...)

(FWIW, I'd set it up so anyone can read or write it if they have the link, since it will probably just be published here, and Google sheets has version control anyway, so we could roll back vandalism. And yes, I fully realize Google is evil, but this is probably the best way to do this, and works for more people than sharing it via Office365 or OneDrive (req's subscription).)

If this gets put up somewhere editable, I'll add/update both of my SRT-6's...
The thread was started by one person as his project and subsequently taken over by somebody else. Why allow this to be played around with by just anyone and then require the current editor to correct any wrong or cranky additions to his thread?
It is someones thread and it seems to work just fine the way it was intended.
There is not a lot of info to edit anyway; color, year, VIN and body type. How complex can that be, as the old saying goes, KISS.

I started the Index to Crossfire problems .... why would I want people to monkey about with my thread?