View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 04:26 PM
Crystal
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Change Serpenrtine Belt

Here is the conversation I was talking about in my Mercedes Group. They have the same interiors as us, just different colors. The paint process would be the same though.

The eBay Item Number he was talking about was for a cream interior. You may have to do some research to find the right color for your interior. I can't remember... Is your interior black or gray? Or is it red or white? I have the eBay listing saved for the paint for the dark gray (black) interior because that is the one I need. I can send you that link if you have the dark gray (black) interior. It is actually called "Dark Slate Gray," but it looks almost black or very dark gray.

Originally Posted by dclark1979
Thank you so much, crystal actually sent a video on how to change it n ur right it’s super simple, 17mm socket. She also gave me the name and number of her mechanic to help. One last question, do you know of any thread about repainting interior panels, Ike the glove box, underneath the steering wheel n the side panels on the gearshift area? Thank you so much for all your help and knowledge.