Old 12-22-2017, 02:09 PM
king happy
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Building lightweight Lithium car battery 10lbs!

i have got multiple pm's about purchasing batteries and some of you have bought them on ebay , so i put together 2 options to make this easier.

buy the 12 cells directly from me (either send me a check or use paypal friends and family)
with the fees i save from Ebay and paypal i can include:

12 cells
spring clips for assembly
jst 9 connector for cell monitoring/ balancing (probably never need it but nice to have)
small wire terminals
small tube of Anti oxidant for connections

price 95. plus 15 shipping fedex

Option #2: Semi assembled battery

we(my 14 year old daughter and self) well pre balance the cells and assemble them.
put them in an mtm plastic box and attach the monitoring wires.

I realize that some of you may not feel comfortable assembling cells so created this option (and my daughter is trying to earn money for a car!)

you will still need to decide which end terminals you want to attach and will have to cut the plastic box accordingly . this requires no electrical knowledge and is easy to do.

cost $135 plus $18 shipping Fedex . will need a few days time to balance and assemble an order .

my direct Email and paypal account is "WMGCEO@gmail.com"

I also want you guys to know that i didn't do this to sale batteries and make a bunch of money(not enough profit in this to even cover my time) i posted this because i thought it was a great upgrade . So many others have contributed to this forum and i have benefited , this is my contribution to others . cant think of another way to get this much weight out of our cars for such a low price .( if someone knows of others please let me know so i can do those too!).

If for any reason your not happy with these you can send them back for a full refund (minus shipping) anytime , for any reason , batteries , used cells doesn't matter .
This offer is only good for 30 years , after that i will probably be dead and i don't know if my kids will still honor it

Happy light weight motoring!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
11ah starter kit.jpg (2.06 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg
12v lto.jpg (1.87 MB, 22 views)

Last edited by king happy; 12-30-2017 at 08:57 AM.