Old 12-23-2017, 07:59 AM
Steve - UK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What has happen to the UK part of this forum

What a load of Tosh!
As the founder of The UK Crossfires Club I can tell you proudly, that it is the only Official Club in the UK for the marque.
When Mo and Karl came on board they tried to use their big personalities to muscle in and dictate how things were going to be done - well sorry that did not work.
So Karl went off and set up his amazing group in the North, and Mo did the same in Kent with a few lunch meets etc.
Sour grapes have caused unnecessary grief, and the lies and miss representation has has caused some bitterness on both sides.
No technical info has been stolen - the club simply provides links to other sources of knowledge, just like CICCI and this forum.
The club has a membership subscription just like any other officially recognized club. I do know that £20 is a lot for some people. But its website and information is free.
The UK Crossfires Club has over 350 paid up members and is in contact with over 450 more, showing that you don't have to be a member to be a friend.
So lots of **** stirring by people who don't know anything!
If Mo or Karl wish to contact me personally to go over any points raised - I wait for your contact!