Old 01-09-2018, 06:10 AM
RED DOG
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Correct lug bolts for mounting Mandrus Millenium wheels

I just purchased two sets of Mandrus Millenium wheels and tires for my two Crossfire SRT6 roadsters. The selling company sent me lug nuts instead of the correct lug bolts that are needed. I've researched all the posts on this forum about Mandrus Millenium wheels and can't find any reference to the correct size lug bolts that are needed to install these wheelss. I believe I heard somewhere that the OEM lug bolts are too long and mounting these wheels requires a shorter bolt (but cannot find the proper bolt size anywhere). Also on the Mandrus Millenium wheels the lug bolts are exposed (where as with the OEM wheels the lug bolts are covered by the wheel center cap). Accordingly, I need to find polished stainless steel bolts or less desirable chrome lug bolts. Lastly, early posts on this form all say that our OEM lug bolts have a "spherical seat" but I believe they actually have a "ball seat". Can anyone here point me to the correct lug bolts I need for my wheel installation? Thanks for sharing your experience . . .