View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 11:41 AM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: CICCI Disbanding?

Originally Posted by acrispy1
As far as the Carlisle awards, the cars are voted on not just by other Crossfire owners but of owners of other cars in our class, usually Vipers, Prowlers, PT. Cruisers and a few other cars. So the club can't hand pick who wins. When it comes to the Club awards, that's where just Crossfire owners vote on our Cars, we exclude board member cars.

You've been talking s*** about us and the club from day one , I meet you at Woodward a few yours back, funny how you didn't have much to say. That's fine, you remind me of friends I hung out with as a teen, they would get a few drinks in them and all of a sudden they grew *****.. Don't assume that your always right, because you not.
I did not have anything to say as I cannot say you were of any interest to me.
I joined the club for a couple of years and a board member, blueice I believe, said I had written somewhere that Facebook was for losers, I never said it at all and quit the club.

A club that could not keep track of who had paid and who had not seems poorly run, I had to ask if my membership had lapsed at one point never having received a renewal notice.

The club could have done good but in the end it seemed that there was a club within the club.
I complained at one time that the Documentation thread was being cloned in the CICCI site and would not be accessible by non members, I believe it was Valk who saw the wrong of this and opened it to non members.

I hardly ever went to the CICCI site as it was boring with hardly any thing of any interest. It was as bad as that other Crossfire forum that failed years ago.