Thread: Cicci???
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:00 PM
srs244
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Cicci???

here's my 2 cents since i started this thread while attempting to become a member of this organization. since it seems that only members can get to a good portion of the website, i never knew that this organization was pretty much in limbo and apparently mothballed. it would have been nice to know before i sent in an application and my check (uncashed to this date and no email with information or return of the check). from everything i have read from apparently current and former members i shouldn't be very surprised but it certainly would have been appropriate if things were being put on hold for the club to remove that solicitation of new member, remove the access to the application page and payment information, etc. while i am completely unaware of both the good and bad about the organization other than what i can extrapolate from various threads, it seems that things deteriorated and just weren't handled appropriately and apparently seem to continue along that same path even in dissolving. sorry to see any organization that has the intention of furthering the benefits of ownership of any particular vehicle fade out as each and every piece of automotive history should be preserved by avid enthusiasts to insure perpetuation of the automotive interest as something other than a means of getting from one point to another.