Thread: Car Covers
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 09:08 AM
onehundred80
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts
Default Re: Car Covers

Originally Posted by Jim Holian
Gentlemen - I recently purchased a new car cover for my 2005 Coupe, from "Coverking". It is a terrific cover. Fits like a glove and is very nice to look at. The only problem is, I ordered the wrong cover. MY MISTAKE! Not their fault, they sent me what I ordered. Upon discovering this, I contacted them to see what I could do.

What a great company to deal with. They understood what happened and came up with a great solution to solve my problem. Lengthy details, so I won't go into all of that, but suffice to say, I am extremely pleased with the Company! What a pleasure it is to deal with a Company that understands that we all make mistakes and that wants to make the customer happy. I can't say enough GOOD about "Coverking" Car Cover Company.

If any of you are thinking about purchasing your first car cover or replacing an old car cover, I urge you to contact Coverking Car Covers. In my opinion, they are great covers and a great Company to deal with.

Jim Holian
I bet I know their solution and it is quite simple, they told you to buy a car that fitted the cover.