Car Covers - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

**WEBSITE** Functions / Questions/ Suggestions Etc **NOT CAR RELATED** THREADS / DISCUSSIONS Post suggestions or questions regarding the FORUM FUNCTIONALITY etc. The Moderators will monitor postings here

Old 01-17-2018, 06:43 PM

Default Car Covers

Gentlemen - I recently purchased a new car cover for my 2005 Coupe, from "Coverking". It is a terrific cover. Fits like a glove and is very nice to look at. The only problem is, I ordered the wrong cover. MY MISTAKE! Not their fault, they sent me what I ordered. Upon discovering this, I contacted them to see what I could do.

What a great company to deal with. They understood what happened and came up with a great solution to solve my problem. Lengthy details, so I won't go into all of that, but suffice to say, I am extremely pleased with the Company! What a pleasure it is to deal with a Company that understands that we all make mistakes and that wants to make the customer happy. I can't say enough GOOD about "Coverking" Car Cover Company.

If any of you are thinking about purchasing your first car cover or replacing an old car cover, I urge you to contact Coverking Car Covers. In my opinion, they are great covers and a great Company to deal with.

Jim Holian
Old 01-17-2018, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Car Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Holian View Post
Gentlemen - I recently purchased a new car cover for my 2005 Coupe, from "Coverking". It is a terrific cover. Fits like a glove and is very nice to look at. The only problem is, I ordered the wrong cover. MY MISTAKE! Not their fault, they sent me what I ordered. Upon discovering this, I contacted them to see what I could do.

What a great company to deal with. They understood what happened and came up with a great solution to solve my problem. Lengthy details, so I won't go into all of that, but suffice to say, I am extremely pleased with the Company! What a pleasure it is to deal with a Company that understands that we all make mistakes and that wants to make the customer happy. I can't say enough GOOD about "Coverking" Car Cover Company.

If any of you are thinking about purchasing your first car cover or replacing an old car cover, I urge you to contact Coverking Car Covers. In my opinion, they are great covers and a great Company to deal with.

Jim Holian
YUP, they are.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:

Jim Holian
I bet I know their solution and it is quite simple, they told you to buy a car that fitted the cover.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:37 AM

onehundred80 - You got it!!!! How did you know that?

Jim
Old 01-18-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
onehundred80 - You got it!!!! How did you know that?

Jim
Because he spends the majority of his waking hours in a lotus position with his hands on his knees staring at the horizon. He has obtained TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT !!!
Old 01-18-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ala_xfire View Post
Because he spends the majority of his waking hours in a lotus position with his hands on his knees staring at the horizon. He has obtained TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT !!!
They told me sitting like that was a sign of senility.