Old 01-25-2018, 03:30 PM
srs244
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: '05 Red Roadster Limited or '05 Graphite SRT-6 Coupe?

Originally Posted by KWRoyce
Nunyadum it's not a manual 6 speed unfortunately, which is what I'm going to hold out for.

As far as Red goes, love the color & as a bonus...you can always find your car in a parking lot.

I live in South FL. - 2 Seasons...Hot & Hotter. Although we went through a cold front last week in the 60's at night & 70's during the day.

My only problem with a Roadster is will I ever really take the top down because when the temps are in the 90's or 100's here, air-conditioning is my best friend not the outdoors.
owner of an srt6 roadster. i also live in deep south florida. nothing like a night time top down ride regardless of the time of the year. certainly not if you are stuck in traffic, but later in the evening when even 95 seems to flow the way it should, worth having the top down. if you are a true floridian you have to admit that from around thanksgiving until around easter, humidity is down to next to nothing and top down is the only way to go!! the rest of the year, it's late night only, LOL.