Old 01-25-2018, 06:10 PM
onehundred80
Received 550 Likes on 462 Posts
Default Re: '05 Red Roadster Limited or '05 Graphite SRT-6 Coupe?

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
SRT Roadsters and Coupes came in Graphite, Black, Aero Blue and Silver Saphirre Blue and with an automatic transmission. Most are 05's with a few 06s around.

If you want red, or a manual transmission, you must go with a Limited or SE

Here is how it all works:
The 04s were all what would be known in 2005 as "Limited Coupes". Then, in 2005, the "2004 Crosssfire Coupe" became the "Limited Coupe" and the Base Coupe was offered; they also introduced the Base and Limited Roadsters and the SRT Coupes and Roadsters.

The Limiteds came in Coupes and Roasters in Graphite, Black, Aero Blue, Silver Saphirre Blue, Red, Yellos, , and Alabaster (White). (Some 07/08s were Oyster Gold and a few were Silver.) (In 06, the Graphite was replaced with a Midnight -Blue-like color but I can't remember the name of it).

The Base
cars came in Coupes and Roadsters in all Black (inside and out), manual transmisison and had no: high power audio, rear speakers, fog/driving lights, cabin filter, garage door opener, tire pressure monitor, power seats, (seats are manual and cloth), no chrome or satin trim, etc.

The SE
is a Base model Roadster with Red Paint, fancy wheels and an optional automatic.

The Base/SE seats are the most comfortable seats the car came with, and can be set about 1 1/2 inch lower if you like because there are no mechanisms or motors under them.

In my sigline, the car on the left and middle are Limiteds. The one on the right is an SE.

I like manuals and red cars - but the Graphite SRT Coupe is one beautiful car.
Are you thinking of Machine Grey?Only one blue was available.