View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 06:24 PM
Barbarasouix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Confused about BAD tires on my car

Hi I took my car to Sam’s club for tires about a year ago. They put two Goodyear’s F1 Asymmetric 2 tires on the rear of my car. I have had issues from day one. Wheel light will not go out the car seems to pull and just handles and drives like crap. Yesterday when I took it back in yet again they told me the rear tires are shot.

So I went to the Goodyear website to check these tires and their website says these tires will not fit my car and it asked if I want to see tires that do fit. when I questioned the Goodyear rep she said while Sam’s may show they are the same size they are not made for my car and they recommended the F1 Asymmetric 2 ROF that could be used or the F1 Asymmetric all season or the F1 Asymmetric 3. But not this tire that’s been on my car for over a year.

I wonder could this be the reason my tires have worn out and why my car has driven like crap? The person at Sams said as long as they fit then they can sell them to me and put them on my car. I’m confused and quite dumbfounded that this is the response from the service person at Sam’s club. Yes I know now not to go to Sam’s for tires I guess. But I’m not sure what to do now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.