Thread: littledummy
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:30 AM
onehundred80
Received 538 Likes on 454 Posts
Default Re: littledummy

Originally Posted by littledummy
My husband surprised me in 2014 with a 2004 Crossfire, 6 speed manual trani with 32,000 miles.(not bad for a 10 yr old car). I love it when I have a chance to drive it. Quess who drives it most? He looks good in it, but I look better, besides I am a lot smaller than he is!! We live in California, in the Sierra foothills around 3200 ft elevation, so we do get snow a few weeks a year than the 4x4's becomes handy.
I love to tinker around with electronics and etc.., but this is the only car we don't have a service and/or shop manuals. We have been using "HOW TO......" on the internet, but you can't trust
everything they tell you. So I thought to join Crossfireforum and receive correct information and fixes that I need. So, thank you in advance and be gentle with me. I do ask dumm question sometimes! That's why I am a littledummy!! I don't know much about forums and navigating within.
As of now, trying to figure out, why the seat controls don't work on the driver side. Attemted to drive it the other day and I was a few inches to short to engage the clutch enough before it stalled. Tried to move the seat forward a couple of inches and it didn't move. PROBLEM !! I don't know about the passanger side but soon find out. I am going to follow some threads members shared pertaining to this problem. Thanks again everybody.
So the height and seat back adjustments do not work either I take it. Have you tried to move the seat with the door open? One problem is that the seat works when the door is open but not when the door is closed. There is a simple solution to this problem.
Maybe it is a fuse, have you checked the fuse?
Do not call yourself a dummy, dummies are the ones who do not ask questions and therefore do not learn.
The service and owners manuals are in the link provided by ala_xfire and the link below in my post here, manuals and practically everything you would want to know.

Last edited by onehundred80; 02-13-2018 at 08:33 AM.