Old 03-25-2018, 11:51 PM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: convertible top locked, intermittent buzzer while driving

Originally Posted by ZERACER
The biggest frustrations I have with trying to help people is first, most never post back and say "I tried your suggestion and it didn't work or did work" so you can go forward with another suggestion and second most never post back and say how it worked out and what solution worked. Being a mechanic myself and having dealt with repair shops there are generally multiple possibilities. It is not always black and white and I've always found going the simplest. cheapest and easiest step first and then working your way through is the best and least expensive way to go.
Worse is giving something to someone, paying the mailing costs and never getting told if it arrived or what.
I only give to people I know these days.
I gave a doughnut seal that goes between the engine cover and the MAF on an NA to someone who needed one. He insisted in giving me a emergency breakdown kit, I was stunned. It just goes to show that we have people on the extreme ends of thankful members here. I have given away more expensive gear totally free of postage etc and in some cases I was not even told if it arrived safely.

Last edited by onehundred80; 03-30-2018 at 10:19 AM.