Old 05-09-2018, 11:56 PM
pizzaguy
Administrator
Received 884 Likes on 689 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Fun in the Ozarks (Round 3) / Eureka Springs, Arkansas / June 24-28, 20

This week long meet features:

• ROADS - Winding roads similar to the Dragon, but generally less blind curves, higher speed capable, less LEO presence, less dumb-assed drivers, etc.
  • RUNS - Varied runs, the runs cover a lot of the northern part of the state, local guy John Two-Hawks takes us on some really good rides that are closer to the hotel, the scenery and little towns/shops we tour really make for a wonderful weekend.
  • FOOD - Eureka Springs is quite an experience; the city attracts chefs from all over the USA and they work in and/or own the restaurants in town. The food quality and variety are awesome and prices are reasonable.
  • SHOPPING and SIGHT SEEING - The city is OLD and has become quite the place to shop and explore. A trolley runs throughout the day so you can even get around if you don't care to go with your significant other on the runs.
  • VACATION TYPE STUFF - The city and area feature all sorts of attractions like bumper cars, the 'glass church' and tons of other interesting places to visit. Why do they call it "Eureka Springs" - because there are I-cant-remember-how-many free flowing springs in town. Nearby, "Roaring River State Park" is the source for the river - the water flows from a huge spring in the side of a hill (or mountain, depending on your definition....)

If you have never gone, go this time, at least. In my nine years of Crossfire ownership, this week is unlike any other event I've attended.

Last edited by pizzaguy; 05-10-2018 at 11:57 AM.