Old 07-01-2018, 06:26 AM
croosfireenvy
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Crossfire removable hardtop & body kits ?

Hello everybody ! i just joined this forum last month and I have found it to be very informative and friendly. I have seen quite a few threads about owners looking for a removable hardtop for the roadsters. I have also seen a couple threads about flared fenders, wide body kits and other mods. I have a 07 roadster and I have been involved in the business of make custom and one off fiberglass body panels and complete car body kits since 1995. I retired from that business a couple years ago but I am itching ( pun intended ) to get back into building some parts for my Roadster.
I am willing to make a couple prototype removable hardtops if there would be interest for 4 or more owners here . I would love for someone to do a drawing or photo shop of a roadster with a removable to so I can get some ideas on what you guys might be interested in. I have some ideas of my own but will like to get a conversation started about the tops and also a couple different style front and rear fenders as well as custom crossfire hoods and front bumper covers. I am located in western Maryland and I think us northern people could benefit from a removable hardtop. I had a 1990 Miata a few years back that had a removable hardtop and I really liked it.
Jump in and give me some input, maybe I can fill a need for some Crossfire owners ! Thanks Jim

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
crossfirehardtop2lowres.jpg (22.1 KB, 47 views)
The following users liked this post:
Rickjeff280 (07-02-2023)