Thread: SKREEM Options
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 06:31 PM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: SKREEM Options

Originally Posted by Wadsworth
Yes the locksmith part from Pizza Guy was a joke. From all of the reading I have done. You can go through Needswings. I have also seen where some people go through the stealership. I also believe 180 posted about a company that can repair them. From what I have read you will be down until you get a new Screem or get it repaired. If it were me I would go new with Needswings. There is always the chance if you send it out for repair it may not be repairable causing a longer delay.
Nobody has yet found a company that can fix the SKREEM, some companies say they can but none have been proved to be legit. If they could would it cost less than than a new one from NeedsWings?Idoubt it.
What causes it to fail, an errant current through it, a failed 10 cent item or ..... ?
Finding the faulty part may cost a lot of time after which fixing others may make you some easy cash.Surely their are people that work on this stuff are on this forum. Just knowing how to change the VIN encoded in a unit would hopefully allow the use of $50 eBay units.