Old 09-17-2018, 03:01 AM
pizzaguy
Administrator
Received 888 Likes on 692 Posts
Default Re: 12th Annual Fall 2018 - Tail of the Dragon GTG - Oct 4,5,6,7

Hi, is there an agenda or schedule of events available for Fall 2018 Gathering? … and, will/could be any "Tech Session" times(evening?), such as Sticky Key, SKREEM, etc.. ??
Thanks
We are still working on an agenda. Andy is in the UK, I am in Italy - this weekend, we will all be back home. We are working on runs and leaders and have been for weeks now.

Speaking as a long-time attendee, I can tell you that, if it rains a lot, we have, in the past, pulled cars up one at a time under the entryway and did some minor mods/fixes/work.

But it really IS a social event, more than even a driving event. Many of us come from far away and have limited tools with us (Red Dog being the exception to the tools thing).
Personally, I've had an awful two weeks at work and need a vacation VERY BADLY. Once I get rested, perhaps I'll be in the mood to do some mods/fixes. But I am flying in, so I won't have tool one with me.

As to the flea market/parts exchange idea, if there is really the interest, I think that can be made to happen easily. Our choices are Friday or Saturday evening. I tend to think that Saturday is the day for this, as many won't get there until late on Friday. Perhaps Friday at 7-730pm would be good.

Last edited by pizzaguy; 09-17-2018 at 03:03 AM. Reason: quote]