View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 05:42 PM
STRANDD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: 2005 SSB Crossfire SRT6 - 72K miles

Originally Posted by bigreddog
Your SRT6 looks nice. I think your asking price is pretty fair. I'm not quite ready to buy yet because I need to sell my heavily modded 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. I've heard of multiple people saying the trunk fills up with water. How do you fix this? If I don't buy this vehicle in time before it sells, then maybe I'll be able to buy your next project.
I bought Grip's previous SRT6 last September. I've put about 5,000 miles on it. I feel like he was thorough on the cleanup/fix up. The only problem I've had was the SKREEM module. He had replaced it 3 months before it went bad. Just a lemon part is my guess, which wasn't his fault. He showed me a copy of the receipt and I verified it with Needswings. I couldn't return the SKREEM for a possible refund since I did the work myself. A licensed mechanic would have had to taken it out. Other than that, everything has been fine. I have replaced a few other parts and did the sticky key fix just because it's an old car and didn't want to chance problems with them. I don't know about hp's, claimed or otherwise.....but I do know I stomp the pedal and get thrown back in the seat and can spin the tires in 1st and 2nd pretty easily (I haven't tried it in 3rd). I didn't know about the crossfire forum until he told me about it. I reviewed his previous posts and ones one this car. I got the feeling that he knows what he's doing around a car but he's not afraid to ask for help if there's something he doesn't know about. I personally wouldn't hesitate buying another car from him, if I was looking. Hope this helps.