View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Jim Holian
Forum Regular
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Price increases in Cross fire parts.

Well, somebody is ripping us off! I can't see any company or individual being able to justify 100, 200, or 300% price increases. A previous post on this forum suggested, as I recall, that some small company bought out all the surplus SKREEM units from the manufacturers with the reasoning to the manufacturers, that it was silly for them to maintain an inventory for such a small group. It was then suggested that the new purchaser of these parts would raise the prices considerably to recoup their investment.

I don't know if this is true, but the idea would not surprise me. Some guy with some bucks can corner the market and then, with no concern for the little guy, gouge all of us. The same goes for Chrysler and Mercedes with their obvious lack of concern for the people that patronized them with a purchase. I can understand a price increase of around 30% or so, to recoup my investment, because where else is one going to get that kind of interest on their money!

I don't know the answer for this. I solicited information on this site to see if there was a government agency that we could contact to help us out, but didn't get any response.

I guess there's just not enough people that care.

Jim