View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 04:54 PM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: Need Help Replacing Hood Release Cable

Originally Posted by O4Crossfirelimited
Thanks for your replies. First off, I have a lot of experience working on cars, so that’s not the issue.

Second, it absolutely IS routed through the fuse box...there is an opening on the bottom rear of the fuse box that the grommet goes into. Past that point, it enters through the firewall. You guys have clearly not attempted this, or you’d see what I’m talking about.

If someone has any real working knowledge of this, please reply. Manual is truly useless for this.

Thanks.
Become a hero of the Crossfire community, record and take photos of all the steps to do this job successfully and your name will be forever held in high esteem amongst us and spoken of in hushed tones of awe.
Others were the first to do such repairs and they recorded their efforts for posterity and their posts gained them entry into the Crossfire Hall of Fame and some of them were awarded the CROSSY an award emblematic of forum excellence, this consists of a gold plated inoperable cup holder.
In any event the post will gain automatic entry into ‘The Index of Crossfire Repairs and Problems’ which ain’t too shabby.😜
My final words are to go forth and conquer the problem, MAGA.