Old 12-31-2018, 06:25 PM
onehundred80
Received 550 Likes on 462 Posts
Default Re: Photos of my Bosch 0392022003 intercooler pump after 132,800km (82,500 miles)

Originally Posted by 15Spokes
The drive was for about 30 minutes and the temperature gauge needle was ever so slightly above the half way line.

Only one time did i have opportunity for a WOT test and I know for certain that the SC was working (Lucky the cat doesn't have wings else it would have got airborne. Haha).
Maybe the car is working as per normal? I just didn't feel much difference at all at lower speeds (0 - 40mph)?.
I was hoping or expecting that the new pump would make the car more responsive at the lower speeds.
I have never driven a SRT6 or supercharged vehicle prior so I am unsure what to expect. The throttle response is a bit "doughy" at low speeds up to about 40mph but after a fair press of the accelerator pedal and revs are above 2000rpm then the SC seem to kick in.
I should also add that we have had a bit of a heat wave here recently and most test drives where performed when the temperature was around 74 - 80 degrees F.
This car is very civilized until you drop a gear and stamp on it. What you seem to want is a rocket ship. Your old pump was shot, you will see and feel the difference