View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 10:44 AM
NickytheSquid
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: If you had it to do again

Hello to Zeracer, ala_xfire, Chooch, CROSSFIRERUSH, JSK, STRANDD and Valk
Thank you for sharing beautiful pics and great advice. All this info is new for me and I will study it all carefully.

I was the proud and happy owner of a Retro T-Bird for quite a few years and loved every mile of it. I took such good care of it that I put more hours cleaning than I did driving and burned myself out. I was also an active member of an online T-bird club. I enjoyed and appreciated it immensely.

Always liked the looks of the Crossfire. I hope I can put more miles driving it and just keep it real nice. Barbara and I are Snow birds. 6 months here in Ormond Beach, FL and 6 in Pembroke, MA. I would just leave it here in FL I think.

I really love the looks of the coupe and would prefer the 6 speed stick. Second would be the Roadster also 6 speed. Like most of you said I would prefer most options of the SRT's but not crazy that it has an Automatic Trany. My other concern about the SRT is the fixed spoiler. I really appreciate the barrel back of these cars and wonder if the fixed spoiler detracts from the look. My 6 foot frame has dwindled to about 5' 10 1/2 and my back is not so great. Is the coupe tough to get in and out of? How about the Roadster if the top is up?

Nick