Thread: parking lights
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 02:52 PM
GraphiteGhost
Received 388 Likes on 335 Posts
Default Re: parking lights

Originally Posted by crawpaw
could not get air bag light done. Key fob has a good battery. Have not put used a scan tool, cuz has and he is on vacation, spring break.
Did find some water yesterday in trunk, cleaned it out. Not much there, about a half of a cup in the right side. Have not messed with the locking pump.
My son lives in Enterprise, I live in Hattiesburg Ms. Finally brought car home yesterday. Will be looking into things this weekend more.
Got a problem with brake lights. Blinker light work, running lights work. No brake lights. Looking into that, will not drive car with out them.
Going to take a while to conquer all, if possible. The last one had gremlins also. This car has been out side for a long time, I put it in my garage to protect it. The car is for my lady, she loved the last one, wanted another. She drove it home yesterday.
If in this area, Aske for Claude, the auto upholstery guy. I did auto upholstery for 35 years. I did mostly every day drivers, not a lot of custom. Tried to help peoples every day drivers. Now disabled, picking up too many seat and other things. Shop closed for about 14 months. Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks to all.

Check the brake light switch. If the third center top mounted light doesn't work, it might be that switch on the brake pedal. Good luck!