View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 06:25 PM
DTMenace
Received 99 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Re: Chryslers at Carlisle July 12-14

Guys
As promised I sent an email to Ed (Events Manager) concerning the tent scenario for 2019 and listed below is his response to my initial email and my response to his email that contained a few errors in the number of attendees over the years at Carlisle.
I know the emails are long, but please read them thoroughly for clarification for this year. The Tent application was sent to Ray Hacker, I would touch base with him concerning this matter or go directly to Ed at Carlisle Events.
Regards,
Dennis
DTMenace

Hi Dennis,
I’m really sorry to hear about the club disbanding. I was wondering what had happened. I don’t think I received a reply last year for the tent but I went ahead and made sure CICCI had one because you guys have always attended and supported the show. At least now I know what’s going on.

Unfortunately, you don’t qualify for the free tent. In 2018 CICCI only had 9 cars registered. It takes 25 cars to get a free tent. Just so you know, in addition to taking care of the tent last year, I’ve actually been giving you guys the tent for free every year even though you haven’t truly qualified for the free tent since 2013. Just so you can see them, here are your numbers for the last several years:

2018: 9
2017: 22
2016: 24
2015: 24
2014: 22
2013: 37
Since you were always very close to the 25-car minimum, I just went ahead and gave you the tent for free. Not only were you guys very close to hitting the number, you were doing it with a car that’s been out of production for over 10 years. That’s pretty impressive and I wanted to reward you guys for your efforts.
However, with your number dropping to 9 cars last year, you would have to pay to rent a tent this year. I did send the Tent Form to Ray Hacker but I am attaching it to this email so you have it. The cost to rent a tent is $180 for the weekend. Just so you know, there are currently 3 cars registered under CICCI.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks Dennis!!

Ed

Ed Buczeskie| Event Manager

Email: edb@carlisleevents.com
Office: 717-243-7855 x131
Fax: 717-243-0255
1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle PA 17013
CarlisleEvents.com | CarlisleAuctions.com
Event Schedule | Facebook|Twitter|YouTube | Event Photos

Ed
Thanks for responding to my initial email concerning the tent issue and the number of Crossfire owners that registered so far for the 2019 event.It appears there was a disconnect related to Crossfire owners and members of CICCI. There was a small number that belonged to CICCI, as an example I own a SRT6, but DID NOT belong to CICCI, but very active on the Crossfire Forum as the majority of Crossfire owners.

There has been two media locations that we used to advertise the annual Chrysler show at Carlisle, the Crossfire Forum.org and Crossfires on Facebook. The Forum and Facebook members were instructed to use CICCI as the club when registering for the annual show, but all Crossfire owners DID NOT belong to the CICCI Club. As a result, when registering for the show those non members were not counted in our numbers. As an example, the actual total of Crossfires that attended was 19, I was there and counted the number of actual cars.I will alert those registered and future owners that will attend through the Crossfire Forum.org. A special Thread has been established, as in the past, advertising the Chrysler event in July. I will alert those registered concerning the tent cost of $180 and refer them to you for the payment.Thank you,Dennis

Last edited by DTMenace; 03-28-2019 at 06:34 PM.