View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:55 AM
YFD_322
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice on this car

I am in the middle of negotiations on a 2005 Srt with 11,000 miles that does not start. When I had called the dealer told me the car has been inside for almost a year for them trying to Fix the car and try and get a part. When I asked more what I got was classic skreem issue. When he sent me a picture of the inside it was exactly that, the gauges were out and the skreem was on the seat. When I googled the vin this forum came up when someone posted that this car was for sale in 2015 with 5500 miles on it and it was from the same dealer. Even though I think I can get this car running with all your help on this forum and the Carfax is clean, the pics of the car are pretty amazing and I think I can get the car for under 12k all said and done I still feel wary of not knowing 100% what is wrong. I have to make the move shortly and will have no time to try and get my hands on the car, especially that the car is in Nebraska and I am in New York. The Carfax shows last miles of 5500 but it Currently has 11,000 I’m not sure what the inspections are in other states but here in New York every time the car is inspected the miles are documented. Like I said when I googled the Vin this forum came up. Maybe somebody knows something about this car Whatya think.?
1C3AN79N45X044227

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...587-miles.html

Last edited by YFD_322; 05-14-2019 at 08:06 AM.