View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 11:43 PM
zip439
Received 181 Likes on 151 Posts
Default Re: Electrical issues!!!

The diagram explains why your washer water is working, but the wiper blades do not. The problems PAMLRLTN is having with the windows and the wing and the wipers are all connected/control by the Body Control Module. They do not have anything to do with the RCM as pictured in the link in post number 9 other than the fact the BCM is also located in the same large black plastic box. I continue to recommend you try to find another Crossfire of the same type as yours and exchange BCM to see if your problems are corrected. Or check for power at the number C4 harness connector on the BCM when the key is turned to the on position. If you have power at the C4 connector of 12volts or a little more, then replace the BCM. That will correct your problems.

PS. "Fuse 19 works . I replaced it with a brand new one and I’m still having the same issues . Also I tested my windshield wipers and they aren’t functioning either but the washer fluid comes out" I am not convinced you have power at fuse 19. Did you insert a volt meter into the fuse slot and measure the voltage? Just because you put a new fuse in the slot doesn't clarify the power issue.

Last edited by zip439; 05-21-2019 at 11:58 PM.