Old 06-23-2019, 07:58 PM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: ARES 70921 Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder

Originally Posted by WD40
OK. Either it'll be this procedure (start at 1:30) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nw6yqoOkI&t=89s using the product in the post above OR I'll order Speed-Bleeders. I'm thinking pressure-bleeding is the way to go as STAINLESS STEEL Speed Bleeders are $15 a pop! That's $60 for the whole car, which is frankly insane!!! That's more than this $54.13 pressure-bleeder WHICH I CAN USE ON ANY CAR I OWN. But for anyone wanting Speed Bleeders...
For any Crossfire you'll need two rears: Brake Bleeder / Brake Bleeding / Speed Bleeder Products / USA
For Limited & Base two fronts: Brake Bleeder / Brake Bleeding / Speed Bleeder Products / USA
For those with the C32 AMG front conversion you'll need two of these: Brake Bleeder / Brake Bleeding / Speed Bleeder Products / USA
For those with an SRT-6 I recommend simply removing your front brakes, cuz they ain't got no speed-bleeders for those. Or you can just get a pressure-bleeder.

Does anyone with a habit of exsanguinating the Crossfire have a valuable and unique insight to add? Something gained through years of Crossfire experience & won through the hard choice of ignoring their wive's birthdays, children's graduations, and even ignoring their mistress all to lavish more attention on their Crossfire(s)?
I have speed bleeders on my SRT6, no problem.
In Canada that pressure bleeder is C$126 = about US $83 at Amazon.ca, free shipping. Wow! I thinkI will get two. LOL