View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:28 PM
Moparboy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bearing and tires

Hi,
I have my SRT-6 convertible since a month now. I put 1800 miles on it in two week end. During the last days i heard a noise like an "UFO scoupe". it seem to come from passenger side rear wheel. Sometime (around 60mph or more) i feel little vibration under my seat. I think it came from the rear end because i don't feel anything in the steering. I know all tires are on life end because the previous owner say to me it is the original tires. In not so long, tire will reach warning marks in the tread. But they are in good condition for theyre long life because previous owner keep the car always in garage. I plan to put new tires next week, but for the bearing..? Any idea?

Also, my next question is: What tires brand should be installed on this car? Like it is a Convertible SRT-6, (but i am to old to drive it at 150 mph) so i don't think to installing high performance tires but a little bit confortable coul'd help. I use this car at 65 mph or less to cruise along secondary roads and looking decor! Some of this secondary roads are pretty rough or have potholes.