Old 07-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Space coupe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Speedometer not working, spoiler up, ESP/BAS and other warning lights on

Hey so unfortunately/luckily we have the same issue and I’m very close to figuring it all out.. but it will be quite the goose chase if if my solution ends up working. So if you back probe the 1&11 connections on the c4 while the ignition is in the off position and while the connector is in the ecu check to see if it reads between 50-70ohms .. if so then proceed to back probe 11 on c4 and 16 on the CAB (abs module) if you’re not seeing 5ohms of resistance between those 2 connections then you need to replace/ repair the wire going to each of the terminations. So that would consist of ecu, cab(abs module), gauge cluster and skreem module.

I plan to to replace the wire with one I pulled from a xfire in the junk yard. I’ll document it for anyone else encounters this issue. I’ve been chasing down the route cause of it all.. first starting with the rcm then fuses then abs module and after getting a ship manual and running test at home this is where I’ve landed.

below I’ve attached some screen shots from the manual which covers in more detail what I was referring to.